Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Since my last post

Here's a chart representing my weight loss since my last post. Sure, it ended up peaking again at 259.2, but the point is that it's back down to 242.2 at the moment. I still have a way to go, but I've been trying to keep motivated on losing that weight. Not much has happened since my last post, except this:

John asked me to marry him on our one year anniversary, June 2nd. I came home from work in the morning to this waiting for me on our kitchen table. Of course, I said yes! I'm really excited about all of the planning, and our tentative date is set for April 20th. We figure that it's far enough away that we can fine tune it in a few months, but we know we want to have it sometime in mid-to-late April. We're going to get a City Pass for our honeymoon, to Southern California (3 days at Disneyland, 1 at Universal Studios, 1 at Sea World). We're really excited about that! We LOVE Disneyland! I need to keep updating this blog, but I feel like I forget about it too easily because I don't get much feedback on my posts. But I'll try to make weekly posts from this point on!

No comments:

Post a Comment