Friday, July 29, 2011

Sequoia/Kings Canyon



On Sunday John and I went to Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks. We had a lot of fun taking photos, but I was so exhausted! The elevation also played with my (exercise induced) asthma while we were hiking.
We've been in the habit of taking my childhood stuffed bear on every trip we go on. Why? Because we thought at first it was a cheesy sign that we were meant to meet because my childhood stuffed bear's name was Norton. We also decided it would be amusing to one day create a photo album of all of the places we've been together, but have them be only pictures of Norton (also other photo albums, too, of course!).



Behind John's head is General Sherman, the largest tree on the planet.

On this following Monday, John and I are going to Morro Bay/the central coast! I'm looking forward to it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment