Sunday, July 31, 2011

Let's call a spade a spade

John and I live together, no matter how you look at it. I'm slowly moving my things to his house. Every time I go to my parents house, I grab a little bit more to bring to our house. For all intents and purposes, I still "live at home" with my parents. For now, it's mostly because of my insurance and bills...so nothing goofy happens with that. Also, we're not sure if his parents might freak out a little that I live with their son already, after only 2 months of dating.

Overall though, it's one of those things that honestly just feels like "Once you know, you know." I know he's "the one" for me, and that I'm going to marry him, and have children with him, and grow old together. He's an amazing man, and absolutely perfect for me. Every day that passes, I fall even more in love with him.

In other news, I've been mulling things around in my head about school. I'm considering looking into becoming a court reporter...but I'm still mulling around nursing, EMT, and even teaching. I'm still not entirely sure, but I think I'm going to give myself a year or so to come to a definite decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment