Friday, December 31, 2010

My plans for 2011

I don't feel like calling them resolutions anymore... And in fact, I don't remember making any last year. So here's my cut and dry list. I'm not going to explain anything any more than I have to.

•Adopt a healthier lifestyle, even if by babysteps all year. The plan is to shed all of the weight I want to shed at this moment in 2011 (~100 pounds), but if I don't, I'm okay with that, as long as it all goes in the right direction.
•Buy a new laptop.
•Start working on my thesis project this summer.
•As my self-esteem recovers, it’d be nice to start dating again this year. I took a good year off of even entertaining the idea of dating seriously, and I didn't even go on a casual date or anything all year long.
•Get a new/better job if possible, or at least an internship that will lead me to a new/better job in the future.
•Stop making stupid purchases and help my parents out as much as possible, while paying my own bills.
•If I can find one for cheap (or borrow one), start learning the piano accordion over summer...if not, keep practicing piano instead.
•Don’t slack on school assignments and projects, get them done ASAP.

Basically, I want this to be my "get shit done" year.

No comments:

Post a Comment