Friday, December 3, 2010

Life has been crazy busy.

I'm sure you didn't need me to actually state that what with my lack of regular entries, but I felt like I needed to. School has swallowed me whole, I'm constantly doing something for school, and the only time I actually get "down time" is the hour or two before I fall asleep. I always have a hard time winding down at the end of the day, so I always have to find something to keep my mind off of all of the craziness long enough just so I can fall asleep. I've been watching the same Simpsons DVDs over and over again to fall asleep to. Unfortunately I have been falling asleep with the TV on.

So the things I had to do and have taken care of for school just in the last couple of weeks?
2 term papers
1 presentation
4 labs
1 take home exam

What I still have left to do?
3 labs
1 term paper
1 presentation
4-5 final exams (one of my classes will more than likely have a lab and a lecture exam)

The last day of finals for me is the 16th. So you'll probably not see me around much until then on the internet, in any capacity, unless I'm at work and using it as a break while working on my term paper and presentation...and labs.

I have plans of things to do and things to work on over winter break, and I look forward to listing them down here in an attempt to keep to what I have to say. For now, my biggest goal is to eat healthier and get a little bit of extra exercise. I've been slacking a little on the extra exercise because I haven't really had the time for it...but not doing bad on the eating better part. It's all a work in progress!

Well, back to the research for the term paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment