Friday, December 3, 2010

Five Senses Friday

Hearing:

I love this arrangement. I can't stand the original version of the song (performed by Train. I can't stand the lead singer's voice).

Seeing:
A lot better, thanks. lol I'm sitting at the table at work, working on various assignments that are due soon (it's nearing the end of the semester!)...and the light fixture above the table has 6 bulbs on it, only 2 of them work...so I decided to unplug and move a lamp to the table so I can see better.

Tasting:
I love this time of year because two of my favorite fruits are in abundance. Honeycrisp apples and clementine tangerines. If only strawberries were in season in the Northern Hemisphere right now, I'd probably eat nothing but fruit for a while.

Touching/Feeling:
I'm feeling stressed because of the end of the semester. It's in sight, but I still have a lot of things to do. 3 labs for one class, 1 for another (which was added yesterday), a take home exam (almost finished with it, that's what I'm working on right now, actually), a presentation, and then final exams. Busy busy busy!

Smelling:
Right now I'm smelling Pinesol. I developed the habit of wiping down the counters and table at work before I do anything else... So it smells a little bit like Pinesol in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment