Sunday, August 22, 2010

Softball + Other Things

I got back into playing softball again a few months ago. I hadn't seriously played since I was in the 8th grade, and I missed it terribly. We play our games on Sunday nights in Clovis (send me an email/message if you want to know where)! We won tonight's game! I typically catch most of the game. I'm not a bad catcher, which is awesome for me... Because I'm still trying to retrain my arm to throw properly. It's been too many years of not playing and too many injuries!

I've fallen in love with my Water Aerobics class at my gym, too. So that keeps me moving, too!

I start classes back up tomorrow at CSU-Fresno. I'm a little stressed because I haven't gotten my financial aid check yet. I'll be stopping by the financial aid offices to find out what's going on in between classes tomorrow. Hopefully they'll have some good news for me, so I can buy my text books soon and possibly a netbook because my laptop is kind of on its last legs!

Anyhow, I haven't slept in over 24 hours at this time, so it's time for me to get my shower and go climb into bed!! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment