Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A Small Definition*

I stretched out my arms to either side of me, and I realized something. After only 5 classes of water aerobics and 3 weeks of attempting to get 210+ minutes of exercise a week, I already have more muscle definition in my arms. This is a great thing, and it keeps me motivated to keep up with the fitness part of my life.

The eating perfectly can come later, and I'm still making positive strides in the right direction as far as that goes... I just still make stupid decisions once in a while. But I'm generally doing well. I'm still writing down everything I eat so I can look back at it later and feel guilty or happy about my decisions.

Well, I'd better head off to bed here shortly, I do have water aerobics and work tomorrow. Luckily, I'm almost finished packing for the Louisiana trip! Less than 4 days now!!

*The title of this entry was brought to you buy a song title from my favorite band, Superchunk. I just thought it would be fitting here!

No comments:

Post a Comment