Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Odd cravings

After an hour of water aerobics, I come home to get ready for work tonight... And I start to think "okay, what am I going to eat for dinner?"

DON'T JUDGE!

I am so craving chicken fingers and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich!

So very very random of me! lol!

But I did surpass my 210 minute quota for the week, I'm at 270 for the week! I'm trying to figure it out mentally for next week since I will be in Louisiana for part of the week... How will I be able to get 210+ minutes without killing myself? I figure if I do at least 30 minutes of exercise while I'm in Louisiana (3 days), then I can do water aerobics twice (Wednesday and Thursday night), and I'll be covered for next week!

You know you've made a lifestyle change when you start scheduling exercise time several days in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment