Friday, August 20, 2010

Home!

I never thought I'd be so happy to make it home to dry heat and sunshine unobstructed by clouds.

Louisiana was beautiful, and I had a lot of fun, but it's so great to be home! I got home from my flight back, unpacked, started a load of laundry, and then fell asleep for about 15 hours. Eric is a really cool guy, and I had a great time hanging out with him! I will be posting pictures of my trip soon, so stay tuned!

I'm concerned that I won't reach my 210 minutes of exercise goal this week, but I'm allowing myself to fall short if I have to due to the traveling and jet lag. I'm at 140 minutes, and every week before this week I've done really well, and next week starts a whole new ball game (so to speak) with planning exercise into my school and work schedule. I'm trying to plan everything out a week in advance so I know when I'm spending my time and that I'm using it wisely!

I start classes on the 23rd! I'm really excited to get this ball rolling again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment