Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned

You know, I'm always learning new things, even if it's something minor. Lately I've learned that if I set my mind to something, I can achieve it, as long as it's within reason. I mean, I'm never going to be an astronaut or a screen writer of my own popular sitcom (the second of which actually is a dream of mine).

I'm also learning my limitations, as well. Especially when it comes to my finances and where I'm spending my money. I'm making less trips to the grocery store, and I'm buying less crazy things I'll never use. I bought a package of barley and various other whole grains a while back, and I never really use them... That's an excellent example of some stupid spending on my behalf.

I think those are two of the major things I've learned about myself though.

No comments:

Post a Comment