Saturday, July 17, 2010

Day 06- Favorite super hero and why



Rogue, from X-Men.

She has been my favorite comic book character since I was a kid. I remember watching X-Men on TV, and reading my brother Alan's comic books because I wanted to read more about her. There aren't that many strong female comic book characters that aren't either epically annoying or wearing completely useless clothes for being active in (hello, Wonder Woman?). Anyhow, I was frustrated when they made the first X-Men movie and they screwed up her storyline. She didn't get her white streak in her hair from Magneto. She got it while stealing Marvel Girl's powers. I always liked her character because of her sassy attitude, and how she really didn't let anyone bug her. She just knocked the crap out of them instead. haha!

So the why is, she's a strong, powerful, sassy woman. What's not to love!?

No comments:

Post a Comment