Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have

I once had a 101 Things in 1001 Days list, but I fell so out of touch with it, and breaking my ankle made a lot of the things on that list nearly impossible from the debt that I found myself in. But I'm going to list off plans, dreams, goals, that I've had for myself, for my life, whether they are things I'd like to get accomplished in the next few months, years, or even in a few decades.

In no particular order...

-Get to about 170 pounds. Then assess with health care professionals if I should continue to lose as according to BMI charts, or if I should just work on maintaining that weight.
-Keep playing softball as long as I have two functioning arms and two functioning legs.
-Get back into tap dancing eventually. Money and lacking ankle strength are the only things keeping me from it.
-Live in a different state at some point in my life. And ideally, a different country for at least 6 months.
-Travel. A lot. Often. As much as I can afford to do within reason.
-See Australia, for no less than 3 weeks.
-Finish my education and get a job that I absolutely adore.
-Maybe get married and have children. At the age I'm at, I've kind of given up hope of that happening.
-Get another cat...someday.
-Get my own apartment, and someday a house.
-Become fluent in a different language, preferred: Portuguese, but I'll settle for one of the other languages I've studied at this point in my life (Spanish, German, French, and American Sign Language).
-Finally learn to ride a bike.
-GET HEALTH INSURANCE.
-To never let a good opportunity pass me by.
-To stop making excuses for the things I can control.
-To live life to its fullest at every moment possible.
-To love my brother's kids with all my heart!
-To be a great friend, and never purposefully turn my back on anyone (because it has happened twice to me in just a matter of a couple of months, and I can tell you, IT HURTS).

How's that? :)

1 comment:

  1. That sounds absolutely perfect!! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete