Saturday, July 24, 2010

Day 12- How you found out about Tumblr and why you made one* (I'll be changing this one a little)

Okay, I'm not really sure what to do here because I'm not writing this on Tumblr. Well, as for blogspot, I've had various accounts on here through the years, but I've lost track of how I heard about it and why I made one. Most of my blogs on this site have been created either to keep a general population of people (i.e. family and close friends) informed on what's been going on in my life. I've had various other accounts dedicated to losing weight, but I tend to get bored of those pretty quickly. I will keep them up for a couple of months and then abandon them, only to delete them after I haven't posted in them for a few months.

So I guess, that's your answer!

Sorry for this one being late, by the way, I'm dealing with a really nasty cold at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment