Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad

Happy: Pretty much anything by one of my favorite bands. Superchunk, Portastatic, Pinback, Ludo... Here's a couple of examples:







I don't know that I definitely have things to listen to when I feel sad or bored, I'd imagine I listen to the above kind of stuff, too.

As for hyped- I listen to a lot of Superchunk to hype myself up. Like if I'm on my way to something that is making me feel nervous, I'll listen to Superchunk and I feel better. It gets my energy up, too. Like I'll listen to it on my way to work if I'm feeling exhausted.

Mad? My token song has been Beheaded by The Offspring!

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to listen to Superchunk. I've never even heard of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're pretty awesome. The first video I posted is actually the lead singer of Superchunk in another group named Portastatic. :) There are a bunch of videos on YouTube. Search for Driveway to Driveway. :)

    ReplyDelete