Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Day 09- Something you’re proud of in the past few days

Trying to have a better understanding of where I spend my money. Before I didn't spend much time thinking about it, but now it's pretty much all that I think about. Especially when I start to think of things I want to do in my future. I was making an attempt to try to save money to buy a new car in a couple of years, but I was going about it all wrong. It wasn't until I started planning this trip to Louisiana that I realized how much money I was spending on stupid stuff, and how planning a little better, I could save money on gas, and I can do bigger things- like going to another state to visit a really awesome guy!

I'm really trying to be conscious of where I spend my money, and what I spend it on. After this trip to Louisiana, when I come back, I'm doing a complete makeover on how I keep track of my finances, and where I'm spending my money. Even if it means starting a spread sheet to keep track.

I need to get out of my minor debt (less than $2000), and start saving up for my car, and being smart about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment