Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself


Taken today


1. I'm sure most of you that read this already know, but I never learned to ride a bike.
2. Most people are either a salty snack person, or a sweet snack person, I'm both.
3. I'm growing my hair out again to donate to Locks of Love in honor of my niece, Madison. This will be my fourth time donating, but only the third to that organization. It's just passed my shoulders, so I've got a way to go!
4. In the summer, I hate wearing my hair down, but any other time of year sometimes you can't stop me from wearing it down- unless I woke up too late to do anything nice with it- then it's a pony tail/bun day. But I never wear it down to work!
5. I consider myself an extremely amateur photographer.
6. I love to travel- especially if it's somewhere interesting.
7. I have an unhealthy obsession with lip gloss.
8. I begin working on my masters in geology in August, and I already can't wait to be finished with it, so I can start a career that I LOVE.
9. I seriously hate getting the hiccups. If I hiccup too much in a row, I actually get sick!
10. I'm flat footed, but my feet roll out when I run, which is supposed to be really rare.
11. I was a pollutarian (vegetarian diet add chicken) for several years growing up (9 or 10 years old to 20), and then the last year I was what I referred to as "borderline vegan," in which I bought no new animal products, but I still used it if I already owned it (i.e. shoes). And I would eat dairy 2-4 days a week.
12. Ever since I broke my ankle, I rarely cross my legs. I find it very uncomfortable to my knees.
13. I love sizzlin' cinnamon Jelly Bellies. Every time I go to the movies at Sierra Vista, I always stop by Powell's and buy a bag. SO GOOD.
14. I'm finally in the market to get a boyfriend that I might actually marry someday in the future, but it seems like all of the guys that are interested in me...I just want to be friends with. I've waited this long, it's okay for me to be a little picky, right?
15. I want to one day save up enough money to buy myself a marimba. Do you know how much those cost? A new good one is about $7000!

No comments:

Post a Comment