Sunday, May 16, 2010

Priorities

I'm trying to learn my faults, issues, and so on right now, so I can learn to cope with them better, or learn how to remove them from my life completely to become a better person. Since I'm not in school right now, and I'm having issues finding a second job, it's a good time to focus on bettering me. Right now I'm trying to focus more on the mental me. Because of the fact that I'm dealing with a lot of depression at the moment that just kept snowballing on from the point at which I broke my ankle, I have a lot to deal with, and my weight issue is being put on the back burner for now, within reason. I'm not letting myself get completely out of control, but it's not the main focus in my head right now.

When I'm depressed, I eat my emotions. So if I get rid of the depression in a timely manner, I won't be eating my emotions anymore. You see where I'm going with this?

So I'm on a mission to better myself, to become a stronger person emotionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment