Monday, December 21, 2009

A brief update!

I've been busy with Christmas festivities and such. We had our Christmas get together on Saturday. I gave Austin his Hylian shield.



Here's a picture of Madison from that night just because she's so adorable and you can see how long her hair is getting!



Nothing else really amazing has been going on, except that I finally finished the necklace I made for my brother's wedding.

I also went and had dinner with my friend Ashli, and it was a blast. We're planning a day road trip to Sequoia on the 30th. It'll be fun! I've always wanted to see it with snow!

My friend Kim and I are going to have a Brittany-Murphy-a-thon on Wednesday to honor Brittany Murphy's passing. While I don't believe she was the world's best actress, she was still very talented and so young (32!). It's a bummer that she passed on. I tend to get upset with celebrities' deaths when you didn't hear a lot about their lives in the media. You didn't hear about them being a wild child or anything of that sort. There's a lot of speculation about whether she had an eating disorder, but I just don't care. Karen Carpenter had an eating disorder and people still loved and adored her (myself included!).

No comments:

Post a Comment