Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sweet Doom



My coworker Lynn likes to tempt me with delicious treats! She made Lemon Scones today at work, and left them on the kitchen counter with my name on the plastic wrap! Look, just because I have a buldging booty right now doesn't mean I need to eat it!


After all, according to my scale this morning, I've lost 11 pounds in 6 days. I don't know if the scale decided to play a mean little trick on me or if that's truly accurate, as my usual weigh-in date is on Monday mornings.



I may have to take half a scone for the team...


...but there's so much fat! :(



**After being at work for almost three hours, I reached into the dish and pinched up a crumb that was smaller than a Hershey's Kiss. And it was pretty yum... But I'm still going to avoid it like the plague!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment