Monday, November 9, 2009

Okay, so it's only ten




I weighed myself this morning before eating or drinking anything. I even stripped down, and used the restroom first, because I wanted it to be as accurate as possible! And I've still managed to lose 10 pounds in 6 days of eating right! Granted, I wasn't eating PERFECT, but I was in fact eating MUCH healthier than I was before, when I was still in my cast from the broken ankle. Now I've been forcing myself to walk around as much as possible, even finding random reasons to walk down the hall to my bedroom. So going from being completely sedentary due to the ankle, to being able to walk around with effort, I think that helped a lot too on top of my attempting to eat right.

I'm really excited that I've lost over 38 pounds right now, because 38 pounds is 1/3rd of my goal!
And I have 7.5 pounds to lose, and I'll be down to the lightest I've been since high school!

I can do it! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment