Saturday, November 7, 2009

Am I Wonder Woman?



If the weight depicted in this picture when I weighed myself today is accurate, then I've lost 11 pounds in 6 days. If it is so, then how did I do it? By eating right, by stretching at roller derby practice with the girls, and by keeping myself all sorts of busy!

My actual weigh-in for myself is on Monday mornings (that's what it was before I broke the ankle anyway, and my last weight was taken on Tuesday, but it was the same as Thursday the previous week, which was 241.5). If this is a fluke and I've lost anything over 4 pounds anyway, I'm still going to consider myself Wonder Woman.
I'll post again on Monday to let you dear readers know if that weight is in fact accurate. If it is, it means I've lost 41.5 pounds! This would be over one third of my goal completed!

No comments:

Post a Comment