Thursday, October 29, 2009

Yesterday

Yesterday I was dumped. But no, don't feel sorry for me. There is a long drawn out story involved here, and to keep it simple I will just state that I am far too old for immature teenager-style drama. I deserve someone that will be accepting of everything that I am, and everything I'm not (and not make up stories about me saying that I am things that I'm not, that's the worst- UGH!).

The main thing I learned from this experience is that I will no longer accept dating people that are what I have been referring to as "relationship n00bs." This is someone that has no relationship experience, or very little. While I'm not saying I'm the relationship professional, I know quite a bit more than he did regarding relationships.

In most other aspects of life, I'm still more mature than him. I guess what I'm saying is that I truly need to find a man out there that is at the same level of maturity in his life that I am, or more mature, but only slightly.

I'm not suffering, I'm not even sad. I'm frustrated at the juvenile way he went about breaking up with me. It was pathetic.

I've essentially taken myself out of the dating game until I can get myself into great health and start getting my masters. So I'm looking at a year or longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment