Sunday, July 5, 2009

Down another 2.5 lbs

So on Tuesday night I went to see Transformers with Michael. I had a good time cracking jokes with him through the previews, but there was no real chemistry. On top of that I haven't heard from him since I left him at the theater that night.

So I'm back to sort of not really caring about dating and trying to focus more on my health at the time being. I bought myself a columnar pad and I'm keeping strict details of everything I eat, down to how much every thing I eat has regarding fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, carbohydrates, fiber, sodium, and potassium. I weighed myself this week on Wednesday morning and I weighed 247.5, and yesterday morning I weighed myself and I weighed 245. I started keeping my detailed food log on Wednesday, and I've been to the gym twice since the new month started. I feel pretty confident that if I keep up with this and am very strict with it, I can lose up to 3 pounds a week. But we'll see, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment