Friday, July 10, 2009

Color Me Mime.

I knew my time of the month would be my downfall in calculating what I'm eating every day. In the last 24 hours I've consumed about 600 calories over what I would normally consume in a day. Granted, it's not awful, but it is the equivalent of about how many calories I burn in a kickboxing class!
I was planning on going to kickboxing this morning, but I've been awake since 1:40 PM yesterday afternoon. On top of that, I've got a healing blister from a cheap-o pair of Wal-Mart sandals which happened to find themselves in the trash can. Yes, I know they're only $2.50, but I'm telling you, the sandals are NOT worth the blisters! I ended up having to soak my foot and lance the blister, and I've been keeping it wrapped to keep infection at bay. However, I think it has festered at some point during this work shift (I'm off in about an hour and a half), because walking up and down the hall during bed checks actually hurts my foot a bit.

This weekend though, if you're not doing anything and find yourself in the central valley, please go to the Fresno Fairgrounds on Saturday night at 7! NoTown Roller Derby is having another bout, and I'm going to be one of the score keepers!



It is all circus/carnival themed, and I will be dressed as a mime!
At least come and see me to point your finger and laugh at me! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment