Friday, June 26, 2009

Dating

Well the potential date with Dan was over before it could ever even take place. What it boiled down to was trust issues. I couldn't really trust that he was real (this was the first time in all of my years of meeting people online that I had serious issues with believing that someone I met online wasn't who they really said they were), and he has trust issues with meeting people online, period.

However, good news is that tomorrow night before work I've got a date with Michael to go see Transformers! I'm looking forward to it!


It's definitely different to be dating anyone at all, period. Just when I decided to give up, and I signed back up on OkCupid for the laughs that would no doubt come, I've got two guys interested in me. It's really truly strange how that stuff works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment