Monday, June 29, 2009

And then there was one.

I got a message from Steve just a short while ago about how his ex-girlfriend asked him to give her a second chance. He said he felt bad, because he thought I was going to be upset. I'm a little bummed, but not a lot. I understand that sometimes you've just got to go where your heart is leading you, and I know that he would be kicking himself in the future if he didn't at least try to mend things with his ex. I told him I'd still like to stay friends because I didn't see why we couldn't still be friends. He's a nice funny guy, and there's not really that many of them around that seem to understand my sense of humor.

This however makes me feel like a little bit of a better person. Why? Because I was starting to like both Steve and Michael. I was interested in both pretty equally. I was starting to like Michael more over the last few days but I began to feel like that was unfair because I hadn't even met him in person yet. So anyway now that Steve is out of the picture, this allows me to breathe a sigh of relief that I will no longer feel like a bad person for liking two guys at once (which I haven't done since about the 6th grade...oh, Ricky Miguel and Raymond Reyes! Raymond had me when he fell in the stink weed at Sonora. Think I'm joking? Oh how I wish I were. lol!). The stress that this brought on, even if it was pretty minor, was enough that I've decided to only get to know one guy at a time, regardless of whether or not I've met him online (I also don't much care for the judgmental comments and looks I've gotten regarding this concept).

So I'm still on for seeing Michael Monday night to see Transformers 2 at 5. And I'm very much looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment