Friday, May 29, 2009

A quick kind of update

I like doing bullet point entries for things that aren't super important or can just be condensed into one entry. :)

--I went to a kickboxing class on Friday morning last week, and I'm planning on going to it again later today (the class is at 9, I'll be off work at 8).
--My current weight (as of Tuesday, anyway) is 248.5, so I have 90.5 to lose, I'm 23.5 down from my starting point.
--I'm frustrated with "New Rock" 104.1. I get bored sometimes with the CDs I have in the car, so I start listening to the radio to hear something new. I assumed "New Rock" would be a good place to go, it'd been about 6 months, there must be something new, right? ...Then how come they're still playing 95% 1990s music? I'm not complaining about the quality of the music, but the fact that it's supposed to be "new," and yet it's almost 20 years old.
--I saw the Star Trek movie and can say that I actually enjoyed it a fair bit. Please note I'm no where near what anyone would call a Trekkie, or even a major Sci-Fi fan. I'm super picky with my Sci-Fi.


I've come to the conclusion that if Maxwell Smart can have a shoe-phone, then I can have a skate-phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment