Sunday, May 3, 2009

I'm going to the roller rink later on today at about 1:30 with my friend Kim (Kim Burly on the roller derby team!). I wonder how many times I'll be falling down?

Right now I'm exhausted. It's almost 7 AM and my relief at the group home should be here in an hour and a half. However he has issues with showing up to work on time. Last week he was almost 10 minutes early though, I had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming! Once I get home, I'm napping until about 12:45, then I'll get up and get situated to head to the roller rink.

And my parents are having my brothers Curtis (and his family: his awesome wife Jamie, and kids: Christian, Austin, and Madison) and Alan (and his fiancee, Nithsavath) over later tonight for dinner. I think two of our new neighbors (who are really neat people!) will be there, too! I look forward to it! And I'm also looking forward to the smoked tri-tip! My mouth is already watering!

I'm sure I'll have pictures to show later, since Madison will be there, and she's the world's cutest ham! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment