Sunday, April 12, 2009

I'm looking forward to Easter Brunch in 8 1/2 hours or so, but I'm also exhausted beyond all comprehension! I got about 3 1/2 hours of sleep between work shifts yesterday because I went to my friend Erika's bridal shower. I only stayed for about 2 hours (was hoping to only stay 1, but I was the first person there, and Erika was even 20 minutes late). I felt it was necessary that I attend, seeing as how I'm making the bridesmaid gifts. At least I got to spend some time with Erika, her sister Stephanie, and our friend Jenny. We talked a lot about eating healthy and running.

Today will be a complete strain on me and my body. Normally I'd go home and take a nap for a few hours, wake up then have my run. But today, once I get home, family will be over for Easter. They probably won't leave until up to 4 PM. So I'll get to take maybe a 2 hour nap before getting up for my run. After that, I'm going to shower and pack for my LA/SB trip, then go back to bed. I don't have any absolute specific time to get down to LA on Monday, but I was planning on avoiding the concept of rush hour all together and hitting LA before 3 PM. As of this moment, I don't know if that will happen or not. If not, I'll be aiming to hit LA at 7 or 8 PM to avoid the rush hour crazies.

I really am looking forward to my trip. At least I just have to make it through the next 12 hours or so...(5 at work)...and then I can pass out!

Speaking of work. I got a prank call about an hour and a half ago at the group home's phone number. It creeped me out. I walked around and double checked that every window and door were locked. I checked to make sure the resident that had a cell phone in his possession at bed time wasn't screwing around with me, because it sounded like it could have possibly been him. But he seemed to be out cold.

I don't know, but it was enough to make me feel uncomfortable!

No comments:

Post a Comment