Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Health updates

I have my last day of week 3 of the Couch to 5k program tomorrow. I feel super motivated. Especially since I'm actually seeing and feeling results from being more physically active. I have a lot more physical energy (sometimes I'm tired, but my body still has a lot of energy!), and I can pull my buttoned and zipped size 22 pants off.
I've dropped below 260, and am presently at 257.5. Also my last blood pressure reading was 117/81. So I feel like I'm doing pretty well! I've just been eating healthier and writing down absolutely everything that I eat in a food diary. I've also been doing my couch to 5k jaunts 3 days a week and I've been doing yoga or things on Wii Fit 2-3 days a week.
Speaking of which, my Wii Fit age is 26. When I first did my Wii Fit body test I was 34! In two days it dropped down to my actual age!

Another awesome thing to happen in my life recently, is that I slashed my debt in more than half. It was about $1300, and now it's $550. It is looking pretty good for me that I'll have it paid off by the end of the month! That's the goal anyway!

I've just been focusing all of my energy and time on working and being healthy. I haven't even been actively pursuing a love life since I broke up with Steve. I just feel like it's the part of my life that I can't control, so why bother trying to?

So I feel like I'm doing a lot better in my life right now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment